chelle keithley's Note:
Got this a few years ago from allrecipes.com I HATE blue cheese, but I LOVE this
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bacon in large deep skillet.
- 2Cook over medium high until brown.
- 3Remove bacon from skillet, drain on paper towels and crumble.
- 4Place garlic in hot bacon grease.
- 5Cook and stir about 1 min, or until soft.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Preheat oven to 350.
- 8place cream cheese and half and half in a medium bowl.
- 9Blend with mixer.
- 10stir in bacon, garlic, blue cheese and chives.
- 11Transfer to medium baking dish.
- 12Bake covered for 30 minutes.
- 13Serve with french bread.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Blue Cheese Dip W/ Garlic and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.6
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 671.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 13.9 g