1/3 Photos of Strip Loin Steak With Blue Cheese and Sage
If you are searching for an awesome recipe for grilled strip loin this is one to try! These steaks will melt in your mouth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage (only fresh should be used)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (can use more oil)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 4 striploin steaks
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (or to taste) or 1/2 cup gorgonzola (or to taste)
- 1In a bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, 1 tbsp chopped sage, 1/4 cup olive oil, vinegar and salt and pepper (I use about 1/4 teaspoon salt).
- 2Add steaks, turn well to coat.
- 3Cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours or up to 8 hours.
- 4Place steaks on grill, season with more pepper if desired and cook to desired doneness.
- 5Transfer steaks to a platter.
- 6Sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese and remaining sage.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strip Loin Steak With Blue Cheese and Sage
Serving Size: 1 (567 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.4
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 91.6 mg
- Sodium 299.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 33.3 g