1/6 Photos of Steaks With Basil Blue Cheese Butter
These grilled steaks sound delicious! Taken from the June 2009 issue of Chatelaine magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oil grill and heat barbecue to medium-high.
- 2Meanwhile in a medium bowl, stir butter with cheese, basil and Tabasco. If too lumpy, mash with a fork. Scrape onto a piece of plastic wrap. Form into log 1 inches (2.5 cm) wide and tightly roll up. Twist ends of plastic wrap and place in freezer to chill while steaks are grilling. If making ahead, butter mixture will keep well in the refrigerator up to a week.
- 3Place steaks on grill. Barbecue, uncovered, 4-6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove steaks to plates. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let stand 5 minute
- 4Slice butter mixture into rounds and serve 1 or 2 rounds on each steak.
- 5Excellent with green and yellow beans and baked potatoes.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steaks With Basil Blue Cheese Butter
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.5
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.8 mg
- Sodium 214.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g