1/1 Photo of Sky Blue Potatoes (Aka Blue Cheese Twice-Baked Potato Appetizers
This is my take on a Rachel Ray appetizer from her June/July 2008 issue of Everyday Magazine. What wonderful, yet classic appetizers for a summer BBQ. I mean who DOESN'T love twice baked potatoes. . .and these are little mini bites. Great concept and delish to boot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, toss the potatoes with the olive oil.
- 3Place cut side down on a baking sheet and bake until the skins are crisp, 20 to 25 minutes. Let them cool.
- 4Scoop out the center of each potato half and place in a medium bowl. Stir in the sour cream, blue cheese, bacon, and green onion.
- 5Fill each potato skin with the sour cream mixture and garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sky Blue Potatoes (Aka Blue Cheese Twice-Baked Potato Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (473 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 198.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 11.4 g