This recipe works well as an appetizer or as a sandwich on a toasted bun. Recipe is from All Recipes. Updated 3-1-08 as a result of 2Bleu's review.
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place mushroom caps, gill side up, on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with soy sauce and add a few grinds of black pepper to each cap.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle 1 1/2 tablespoon blue cheese onto each cap.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.