1/4 Photos of Roasted Portabella Mushrooms With Blue Cheese
This recipe works well as an appetizer or as a sandwich on a toasted bun. Recipe is from All Recipes. Updated 3-1-08 as a result of 2Bleu's review.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven or toaster oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Place mushroom caps, gill side up, on baking sheet.
- 3Drizzle with soy sauce and add a few grinds of black pepper to each cap.
- 4Bake for 25 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven, and sprinkle 1 1/2 tablespoon blue cheese onto each cap.
- 6Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Portabella Mushrooms With Blue Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.1
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 481.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 5.2 g