Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very simple and refreshing margarita made with silver tequila, fresh limes and blue agave nectar. Blue agave nectar is a very light and natural sweetener made from the blue agave plant. You can find it at your supermarket (Whole Foods/Sprouts) or online (Amazon). No need for additional sweeteners, triple sec or anything else. Just pure and simple and very smooth. My wife, who hates margaritas on the rocks, loves this mix.
- 2 ounces silver tequila (Patron recommended)
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce blue agave nectar
- Place all ingredients in a drink shaker.
- Add ice.
- Shake to cool and mix the ingredients.
- Add salt to the rim of a glass if you'd like and then pour in the drink.
Yes! This is the margarita I was looking for. So delicious and a great ratio. Why buy any sort of mix when this is SO much better? Thanks for posting!