1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Punky Julster's Note:
Yummy and Easy! Top them with your favorite fixin's. Remember don't smash the burger with your spatula!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mash together blue cheese and butter.
- 2Salt and pepper mixture, to taste.
- 3Place mixture on plastic wrap and roll up to form a cylinder.
- 4Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- 5After cheese mixture has firmed up, divide ground beef into 4 equal portions and make an indention in the center of each patty.
- 6Slice blue cheese mixture into 4 equal parts and place in indentation in patties.
- 7Mold ground beef around the cheese mixture to cover.
- 8Cook on hot grill or in skillet to desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Black and Blue Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.6
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 167.4 mg
- Sodium 589.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 37.8 g