If you are a lover of blue cheese then you will love these burgers! they are at their best when cooked on the grill --- yield is only estimated depending on the size of your burgers you should get 6 good size burgers -- you may add in about 3 tablespoon finely grated raw potato for even more juiciness but no more than 3 tablespoons ---plan ahead the patties must be refrigerated for 24 hours to develop the flavors --- also see my Kittencal's Juicy Hamburger/Burger
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 12 ounces blue cheese, finely crumbled (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb (or more if needed)
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Shape into 6 balls (you can make 8 smaller if desired).
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours to blend the flavors.
- Grill or cook as desired until cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite condiments.