1/6 Photos of Kittencal's Juicy Blue Cheese Hamburgers/Burgers
If you are a lover of blue cheese then you will love these burgers! they are at their best when cooked on the grill --- yield is only estimated depending on the size of your burgers you should get 6 good size burgers -- you may add in about 3 tablespoon finely grated raw potato for even more juiciness but no more than 3 tablespoons ---plan ahead the patties must be refrigerated for 24 hours to develop the flavors --- also see my Kittencal's Juicy Hamburger/Burger
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 12 ounces blue cheese, finely crumbled (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumb (or more if needed)
- 1Mix all the ingredients together.
- 2Shape into 6 balls (you can make 8 smaller if desired).
- 3Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours to blend the flavors.
- 4Grill or cook as desired until cooked through.
- 5Serve with your favorite condiments.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Juicy Blue Cheese Hamburgers/Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.1
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 171.8 mg
- Sodium 1083.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 44.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: