1/4 Photos of Iceberg Lettuce Wedges W/Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
One my favorite salads! So elegant looking yet so easy to make. Great for dinner parties! Happy to share!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the lettuce into 4 wedges and place on chilled plates.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients, until the dressing is creamy but still slightly lumpy from the blue cheese.
- 3Spoon a generous amount of dressing over each wedge of lettuce.
- 4Garnish with the extra chives and serve.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iceberg Lettuce Wedges W/Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.3
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.4 mg
- Sodium 873.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: