Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe has lots of flavor with thyme and rosemary and a spicy hint from the chili sauce.
Make and share this Grilled Blue Marlin over Spaghetti Squash recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (6 ounce) blue marlin steaks
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, prepared
- Combine all ingredients for the marinade add fish and chill 1-2 hours.
- Grill on high for 4-7 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately over spaghetti squash.
Good tangy flavor. We grilled ours for 4 minutes on each side for thick steaks, any longer the fish would have been way overdone.