I created this punch recipe by combining ideas from lots of others--the 'blue' ingredient that most of the other recipes on this site call for are actually not available here, so I had to find some substitutes! You may need to play with the ratios a bit to get that perfect color.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Don't mix this up until just before you're ready to serve; otherwise, the bubbles will all go flat!
- 2Combine the first 4 ingredients (juice and 3 bubbly liquids).
- 3Add the Blue Curaco by the spoonful--stirring between each spoonful to test the color.
- 4Place small scoops of vanilla ice cream on the top of the punch.
- 5Quickly dunk the ice cream below the surface, causing it to foam--you should see a lovely pale blue color!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frothy Blue Punch (Baby Shower/Young Boy's Party)
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 36.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: