Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this punch recipe by combining ideas from lots of others--the 'blue' ingredient that most of the other recipes on this site call for are actually not available here, so I had to find some substitutes! You may need to play with the ratios a bit to get that perfect color.
- Don't mix this up until just before you're ready to serve; otherwise, the bubbles will all go flat!
- Combine the first 4 ingredients (juice and 3 bubbly liquids).
- Add the Blue Curaco by the spoonful--stirring between each spoonful to test the color.
- Place small scoops of vanilla ice cream on the top of the punch.
- Quickly dunk the ice cream below the surface, causing it to foam--you should see a lovely pale blue color!