The calorie commando version. This is an adopted recipe originally submitted by Mean Chef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Dipping Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well.
- 2With the back of the mixing spoon, mash the blue cheese into the sour cream until almost all of the lumps are gone.
- 3Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- 4Chicken: Soak the chicken in the hot sauce in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- 5Put the flour in a pie tin and season with salt and Cajun seasoning.
- 6Remove chicken from hot sauce, shake off excess, and dredge chicken in the flour.
- 7Set on a baking rack.
- 8Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 9When the butter has stopped bubbling, add the chicken tenders and cook until golden and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- 10Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels.
- 11Serve warm with blue cheese dipping sauce and celery pieces.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.3
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 1380.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: