Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
found this in the bottom of my recipe file. enjoy!
Make and share this Blueberry Zucchini Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups grated and drained zucchini
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries
- beat eggs till foamy.
- add oil,sugar,zucchini,and vanilla.
- mix lightly.
- sift dry ingredients together and gradually add to egg mixture.
- blend well.
- add blueberries and fold into batter.
- pour into a loaf pan and bake at 350 dgrees for 45 minutes.
- check at 30 minutes to prevent burning.
I should have realized from the amount of the ingredients that the instructions for using *A* loaf pan for this recipe were off. I easily filled 1 regular loaf pan and 6 mini loaves. My baking time was closer to an hour for the regular loaf and 45 minutes for the mini loaves. It is good basic batter bread recipe.
We all loved the bread! I put 1 1/2 tsps. vanilla and 1 1/2 tsps lemom extract. Yum! I had to bake this for 1 hour and 35 minutes at 350. Well worth the wait. We used mascsarpone cheese mixed with a tad of confectionery sugar and fresh blueberries instead of the usual butter or cream cheese. So delicious. Thanks. Jackie C.