Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
This berry-licious, creamy lowfat smoothie gets an extra boost of anti-oxident power from the blueberry-pomegranate juice added. I use the Weight Watchers yogurt for calorie conciousness but I also love the Breyer's Blueberry Cream Savers brand when I want to splurge. You can adapt this recipe to your favorite juice, fruit and yogurt combination. I've experimented with many different combos and all have been top 40 hits. This combo is my personal favorite because I'm a blueberry fanatic. I love 'em! (This recipe is for 4 WW points.)
- 2 cups frozen blueberries (or fresh, but add 1 cup of crushed ice)
- 2 cups skim milk
- 12 ounces fat-free blueberry yogurt or 12 ounces low-fat blueberry yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate-blueberry juice or 1⁄2 cup blueberry-cranberry juice
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in a chilled glass and enjoy!
Very tasty! I am on a power food kick and this gave me blueberries, pom/blueberry juice and yogurt. I used V8 pom/blueberry juice and Greek Gods honey yogurt. This is good enough to serve as a light healthy dessert on a hot day. Thanks for the recipe, will be making this again.