A delicious pasta fruit salad. I make the dressing the night before.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package three-cheese tortellini
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 cup green grape
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1To make the dressing: In a small bowl, mix together the sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and mustard.
- 2Slowly and gradually add the olive oil, beating until thick and smooth.
- 3Add the poppy seeds and stir; cover and chill 8 hours.
- 4To make the salad: cook the tortellini according to the package directions; drain well and place in a large mixing bowl.
- 5Add the blueberries, strawberries, oranges, grapes, and pecans.
- 6Add salad dressing; toss to coat.
- 7Can serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Tortellini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.1
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 295.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 8.7 g