Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious pasta fruit salad. I make the dressing the night before.
Make and share this Blueberry Tortellini Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagethree-cheese tortellini
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 3⁄4 cup green grape
- 1⁄4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- To make the dressing: In a small bowl, mix together the sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and mustard.
- Slowly and gradually add the olive oil, beating until thick and smooth.
- Add the poppy seeds and stir; cover and chill 8 hours.
- To make the salad: cook the tortellini according to the package directions; drain well and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the blueberries, strawberries, oranges, grapes, and pecans.
- Add salad dressing; toss to coat.
- Can serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
this was quite different, i used splenda and followed it excatly , my husband said giveit 5 stars, it was ok by me i will make it again if hubby asks for it
This is the most amazing thing I have ever made! I know its gonna be a huge hit at our party tomorrow!