1/2 Photos of Blueberry Lemon Scones
Afternoon tea wouldn't be the same for my family without these scones. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- 3Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 4Add just enough buttermilk to form a soft dough.
- 5Stir in lemon peel and blueberries.
- 6Turn out onto a floured board and roll out to 1/2 inch thick.
- 7Cut the dough into 1 1/2 inch rounds.
- 8Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 9Brush the top of each scone with buttermilk and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- 10Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Lemon Scones
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 326.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: