1/5 Photos of Blueberry-Lemon Iced Tea
This is a nice refreshing drink for summer--we really like it. Cooking time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring package of frozen blueberries and lemon juice to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- 2Remove from heat, and pour through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, using the back of a spoon to press out juice. Discard solids. Wipe saucepan clean.
- 3Bring 4 cups water to boil in same saucepan;add 3 family size teabags, and let stand 5 minutes. Remove and discard teabags.
- 4Stir in 3/4 cup sugar and blueberry juice mixture. Pour into pitcher;cover and chill 1 hour. Serve over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-Lemon Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (1741 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 50.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
family-size tea bags