Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I used to make this every summer when I lived in NJ and we would pick blueberries at "Blueberry Acres".
- In a large saucepan, combine the gelatin and water, and let stand for 1 minute.
- Cook the gelatin/water over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring until dissolved.
- Stir in the blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, butter and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil, over medium-high heat.
- Boil for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Spoon into sterilized jars.