I used to make this every summer when I lived in NJ and we would pick blueberries at "Blueberry Acres".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, combine the gelatin and water, and let stand for 1 minute.
- 2Cook the gelatin/water over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring until dissolved.
- 3Stir in the blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, butter and cinnamon.
- 4Bring to a boil, over medium-high heat.
- 5Boil for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 6Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- 7Spoon into sterilized jars.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.2
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 21.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 41.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g