Honey adds a slightly different flavour to this beautiful and easy jam. Fresh or frozen berries may be used. Adapted from Topp and Howard.
- Place blueberries, sugar, honey and lemon juice into a non-reactive saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring.
- Boil hard for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Take off the heat, stir in the pectin and ladle into hot sterilized jars.
- Seal and process in a hot water bath for 10 minutes.
- Place hot jars on a towel on your counter and let cool overnight. Check seals.