1/2 Photos of Blueberry Honey Jam
Honey adds a slightly different flavour to this beautiful and easy jam. Fresh or frozen berries may be used. Adapted from Topp and Howard.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place blueberries, sugar, honey and lemon juice into a non-reactive saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring.
- 2Boil hard for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Take off the heat, stir in the pectin and ladle into hot sterilized jars.
- 4Seal and process in a hot water bath for 10 minutes.
- 5Place hot jars on a towel on your counter and let cool overnight. Check seals.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Honey Jam
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 794.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 208.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 203.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
liquid fruit pectin