1/2 Photos of Blueberry Honey Jam
Honey adds a slightly different flavour to this beautiful and easy jam. Fresh or frozen berries may be used. Adapted from Topp and Howard.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place blueberries, sugar, honey and lemon juice into a non-reactive saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring.
- 2Boil hard for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Take off the heat, stir in the pectin and ladle into hot sterilized jars.
- 4Seal and process in a hot water bath for 10 minutes.
- 5Place hot jars on a towel on your counter and let cool overnight. Check seals.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Honey Jam
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 794.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 208.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 203.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
liquid fruit pectin