Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Wonderful jam with a delightful hint of Grand Marnier. Excellent on a bagel with cream cheese.
Make and share this Blueberry - Grand Marnier Jam recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 quarts blueberries (5 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 7 cups sugar
- 2 packages liquid pectin
- 1⁄4 cup Grand Marnier
- Place blueberries in large pot.
- Add water and lemon juice.
- Mash slightly.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Place over high heat, being to full rolling boil and boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in pectin and liqueur.
- Stir and skim for 5 minutes.
I have been making this for several years now and my entire family ask for it every year. The flavor is superb. The touch of grand mariner gives it just a hint of orange that is quite addictive. Matter of fact, I am making a trip to Sam's tomorrow and plan to buy enough blueberries to make a triple batch. Many thanks for an excellent recipe.
This is the best and very easy to make. I have made 4 batches already. My family loves it. Thank you!!
Made 3 batches in one week. For the second two batches, I subbed Chambord and may consider Amaretto in the future. All are absolutely FABULOUS. It's a recipe I would have given you money, but I spent my very last million just a week ago, dang it.