Sue Lau's Note:
Recipe from Best Recipes cookbooklet, with slight adjustments for my diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup Splenda granular
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup Hood Calorie Countdown fat free dairy beverage or 2/3 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup no-sugar-added blueberry preserves
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Grease and flour 9 inch square baking pan.
- 2Combine flours, Splenda, baking powder, salt, allspice and dried blueberries in a mixing bowl. Stir in butter, egg, and milk, stirring until blended.
- 3Pour half of the batter into the baking pan, then top with preserves (heating it helps it spread easily). Top with remaining batter.
- 4Mix together the streusel topping ingredients until crumbly then sprinkle over the batter. Increase topping if you like it heavy.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.9
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.1 mg
- Sodium 341.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hood Calorie Countdown fat free dairy beverage
no-sugar-added blueberry preserves