Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe from Best Recipes cookbooklet, with slight adjustments for my diet.
Make and share this Blueberry Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup oat flour
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 cup dried blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2⁄3 cup Hood Calorie Countdown fat free dairy beverage or 2⁄3 cup skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup no-sugar-added blueberry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄4 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F Grease and flour 9 inch square baking pan.
- Combine flours, Splenda, baking powder, salt, allspice and dried blueberries in a mixing bowl. Stir in butter, egg, and milk, stirring until blended.
- Pour half of the batter into the baking pan, then top with preserves (heating it helps it spread easily). Top with remaining batter.
- Mix together the streusel topping ingredients until crumbly then sprinkle over the batter. Increase topping if you like it heavy.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.