Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe from Best Recipes cookbooklet, with slight adjustments for my diet.
Make and share this Blueberry Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup oat flour
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 cup dried blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2⁄3 cup Hood Calorie Countdown fat free dairy beverage or 2⁄3 cup skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup no-sugar-added blueberry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄4 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F Grease and flour 9 inch square baking pan.
- Combine flours, Splenda, baking powder, salt, allspice and dried blueberries in a mixing bowl. Stir in butter, egg, and milk, stirring until blended.
- Pour half of the batter into the baking pan, then top with preserves (heating it helps it spread easily). Top with remaining batter.
- Mix together the streusel topping ingredients until crumbly then sprinkle over the batter. Increase topping if you like it heavy.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.