1/1 Photo of Blueberry-Cherry Jam
I got this recipe from an internet search. It said it was exported from MasterCook from Kraft General Foods. It is very easy to make and is excellent jam. The recipe called for sour cherries, but I used sweet ones and it turned out wonderfully. Very nice blend of flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure berries, then crush; pit and finely chop cherries then measure.
- 2Mix fruit into 8 qt pot.
- 3Add pectin to fruit in pot.
- 4Bring to a full boil over high heat.
- 5Add sugar and stir.
- 6Return to a boil and boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 7Remove from heat, skim off any foam and ladle into hot jars.
- 8Wipe jar rims and threads, top with two piece lids, tighten lids.
- 9Process for 10 minutes in hot water bath.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-Cherry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 175.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 171.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
powdered fruit pectin