I got this recipe from an internet search. It said it was exported from MasterCook from Kraft General Foods. It is very easy to make and is excellent jam. The recipe called for sour cherries, but I used sweet ones and it turned out wonderfully. Very nice blend of flavors.
- Measure berries, then crush; pit and finely chop cherries then measure.
- Mix fruit into 8 qt pot.
- Add pectin to fruit in pot.
- Bring to a full boil over high heat.
- Add sugar and stir.
- Return to a boil and boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, skim off any foam and ladle into hot jars.
- Wipe jar rims and threads, top with two piece lids, tighten lids.
- Process for 10 minutes in hot water bath.