An easy fruity muffin made with fresh blueberries and bran flakes.
Make and share this Blueberry Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Measure cereal into mixing bowl and stir in milk.
- Let sit a few minutes to soften.
- Stir in baking powder, salt, sugar, almond extract, egg and margarine.
- Mix well.
- Stir in flour.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into 12 muffins cups that you have sprayed well with Pam.
- Sprinkle more sugar on top of each muffin, if desired.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 25 minutes.