Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I fix one of these every morning for myself and my husband. It's a great way to start the day and a quick, easy way to get a good breakfast.
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat strawberry yogurt or 1 (6 ounce) container non-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 whole banana, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup cranberry-grape juice
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- protein powder (read instructions on container for recommended amount) (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup apple, sliced (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup peach, sliced (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup fruit cocktail (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced (optional)
- Place all ingredients in blender (add more or less juice to get the desired consistency).
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour and enjoy!