I fix one of these every morning for myself and my husband. It's a great way to start the day and a quick, easy way to get a good breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat strawberry yogurt or 1 (6 ounce) container non-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 whole banana, sliced
- 3/4 cup cranberry-grape juice
- 1/2 cup ice
- protein powder (read instructions on container for recommended amount) (optional)
- 1/4 cup apple, sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup peach, sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup fruit cocktail (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced (optional)
- 1Place all ingredients in blender (add more or less juice to get the desired consistency).
- 2Blend until smooth.
- 3Pour and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Banana Energy Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 51.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: