Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This spread is great on hearty crackers and on celery.
Make and share this Blue Cheese Walnut Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- In a mixing bowl, blend together cream cheese, blue cheese, sour cream, and Worcestershire sauce until well-blended.
- Stir in walnuts and chives. Spoon into serving bowl. Garnish with extra chives, if desired.
- Chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Serve with crackers or celery.
Came here to post this, but I see it's already here. This is one of the most excellent and easy cheese spreads I've ever made, and one that gets requested just about every time I go to a party. I've made it with dried chives, but it is much better with fresh. I usually let it set overnight to make sure the flavours blend well, then get it out at least an hour before serving to make sure it's not too solid and the flavours have a chance to mellow.
Made for Christmas Eve. Very tasty and easy to make. Love it and thank you!!!
Absolutely AMAZING taste! This spread is fantastic. I am spending tonight preparing for a large picnic tomorrow and this recipe was on the menu. I must say, I'll be surprised if it makes it to the table tomorrow!! YUM !!