This is a family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stems from mushroom caps being careful not to break caps.
- 2Finely chop mushroom stems. ( I use a food processor).
- 3In a medium skillet, melt butter, then add shallot and chopped mushrooms stems. Saute until cooked through.
- 4Add blue cheese and melt thoroughly. Once melted remove from heat and add bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
- 5Place mushroom caps on a baking pan and stuff with mixture.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.9
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 737.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 11.5 g