Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a family favorite.
Make and share this Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Remove stems from mushroom caps being careful not to break caps.
- Finely chop mushroom stems. ( I use a food processor).
- In a medium skillet, melt butter, then add shallot and chopped mushrooms stems. Saute until cooked through.
- Add blue cheese and melt thoroughly. Once melted remove from heat and add bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
- Place mushroom caps on a baking pan and stuff with mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.