It sounds a little strange but it's so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon until crisp. I prefer to use an indoor grill. Bacon can also be cooked in a skillet over medium-high heat, or the microwave at about 1 minute per slice. Drain on paper towels, and set aside.
- 2Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, stir together the spinach and blue cheese. Crumble in the bacon, and stir to distribute.
- 3Lay the chicken breast halves out on a clean surface, and distribute the spinach mixture evenly onto the centers of them. Fold the chicken over the filling, and secure with toothpicks. Stir together the flour, salt and pepper on a dinner plate. Roll the chicken in the flour to coat.
- 4Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Quickly brown each piece of chicken on top and bottom. Remove to a lightly greased baking dish, and cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until chicken juices run clear, and filling is hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.2
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 1046.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
skinless chicken breast fillet