Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great dip for buffalo wings!!!
Make and share this Blue Cheese Dipper recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 small garlic clove (optional)
- 1 (5 ounce) packagecrumbled blue cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic salt (optional)
- Finely chop celery, carrot, shallot and finely minced garlic and add to a bowl, then add 5 oz. of a good crumbled blue cheese to the finely chopped vegetables, then add 8 oz. of sour cream, mix really well, give or take a little sour cream depending on the desired thickness, add a pinch of salt, freshly ground pepper and a pinch of garlic salt, ( optional ). Best with buffalo wings. ENJOY!
wonderful dip, never tasted such a tasteful dip. verna narcovich
This is a wonderful dip! Familiar with a twist everyone will love!