1/2 Photos of Blue-And-Green Salad
This makes a nice side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw blueberries, if frozen.
- 2In a large salad bowl, toss together spinach, 1 cup blueberries, the kiwifruits, pistachios and blue cheese; set aside.
- 3In blender or food processor, combine 1/4 cup blueberries, vinegar and honey.
- 4Cover and blend or process until smooth.
- 5With blender or food processor running slowly, slowly add oil in a thin, steady stream.
- 6Drizzle about half of the dressing over spinach mixture; toss lightly to coat.
- 7Pass remaining dressing with salad.
- 8You can store remaining dressing in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue-And-Green Salad
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.9
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 102.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: