This makes a nice side dish.
Make and share this Blue-And-Green Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw blueberries, if frozen.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together spinach, 1 cup blueberries, the kiwifruits, pistachios and blue cheese; set aside.
- In blender or food processor, combine 1/4 cup blueberries, vinegar and honey.
- Cover and blend or process until smooth.
- With blender or food processor running slowly, slowly add oil in a thin, steady stream.
- Drizzle about half of the dressing over spinach mixture; toss lightly to coat.
- Pass remaining dressing with salad.
- You can store remaining dressing in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Sweet, salty, crunchy...this is not only colorful and full of Superfoods but very tasty too!