1/1 Photo of Baked Blue Cheese Chicken
1 hr 30 mins
Anita Harris's Note:
Excellent! If you like blue cheese you will love this dish. I make it often for just the family or dinner parties and everyone always comments on how good it is. I like to serve this chicken with baked potatoes or a rice dish and a green salad. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the blue cheese, sour cream and garlic; set aside.
- 2Lightly salt chicken breasts.
- 3Dredge each one in the flour, dip in the beaten egg, then roll in the bread crumbs.
- 4Place the butter& oil in a non-stick skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
- 5Brown chicken breasts on both sides then place in a lightly greased baking dish.
- 6Pour the blue cheese mixture over the breasts.
- 7Cover and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45-60 mins or until chicken is tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Blue Cheese Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 853.5
- Calories from Fat 516
- Total Fat 57.4 g
- Saturated Fat 29.7 g
- Cholesterol 239.6 mg
- Sodium 1288.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 46.6 g